Generate random Faeries
WARNING: You can play with this page, but please don't reload it TOO many times; it actually makes four requests to Wikipedia each time!
Player level: 76
Faerie Dueling (11): 96
Faerie Charms (8): 70
Faerie Trickery (2): 18
Ichandra is a faerie who was recruited from the webpage Hotel Transylvania: The Series. Her hair is the cool blue of a still lake and her eyes are the warm brown of oaken bark. She wears a ceremonial breastplate of fallen wood, a long flowing overshirt sewn with intricate designs and a flowing sash that glitters in the light.
- This page generates faerie allies that you might recruit in a game.
- Player level is a randomly chosen number from 1 to 100. (In an actual game it would start at 0 and slowly increase.)
- The numbers in parenthesis for faerie stats show how skewed they are to the different attributes. These parenthetical numbers always add up to 21. So a completely well-balanced faerie would have a 7 in each one.
- As you go up in level, you find higher level faeries. That's why the "real stats" are higher than the parenthetical skew stats.
- Each faerie has one "weapon", one "ritual weapon" and one "sports equipment". These do not have power levels, they're just "basic equipment" that comes with the faerie.
- Bug, FIXED: Page names with special characters didn't work right, however they should be working now. Your browser might display "M?ripi" instead of "Māripi", but what really matters is that you can click the link to get to the Wikipedia article.